Consumer AE/SAE needed for a leading, integrated agency!
4 days left
- Contract Type
Thanks to new client wins, this leading agency are looking for an Account Executive or Senior Account Executive to join their consumer team. This role will see you covering the lifestyle, fashion, retail and property sectors, as well as fintech, cryptocurrency and automotive clients.
Ideal candidates will be highly creative and execution-oriented as you will oversee multiple consumer brands and campaigns. Key skills and required experience includes: experience as an Account Executive with 1-3 years of PR experience. You should have the ability to write to an exceptional standard and be knowledgeable about the UK media.
Reporting to an Account Director and Head of PR, they will offer you the opportunity to have full client involvement from new business pitching to client meetings, plenty of opportunity to produce outstanding written content, as well as selling into high level media.
In return, this agency can offer excellent training and progression opportunities and allow you to really take control and ownership of various tasks and campaigns. You will be in direct contact with various clients and journalists.
- Drafting and editing press releases, pitches, and media briefing documents to create a compelling narrative on behalf of clients
- Establish frequent communication with press to develop exciting and engaging story ideas and features for clients
- Researching information, summarizing findings and organizing large media target lists, keeping track of conversations with press
- Responsible for creating fascinating and compelling pitches to secure press coverage for clients
- Attending client meetings, participating in client brainstorming sessions, compiling ad hoc client status reports, developing/maintaining timelines
- Minimum of 1-3 years PR and communications experience within an agency or in-house setting working with consumer clients and delivering campaigns from start to finish
- University graduate, preferably with a bachelor’s degree in communications, PR, or journalism
- Consumer experience with a clear understanding or passion to learn about industry drivers and upcoming trends
- Ability to perform well under pressure, meet tight deadlines and support team members
- Existing relationships with editors, bloggers, and reporters
- Track record of securing press coverage on behalf of clients
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for client and media relations as well as within the internal team
- Strong work ethic
If this role is of interest to you, please do send your CV across and we can chat further. Alternatively, we offer £150 in Amazon vouchers for all successfully placed referrals so please do pass this vacancy on if you have any friends or colleagues who are looking for a new role!
Apply for Consumer AE/SAE needed for a leading, integrated agency!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Charity / Voluntary organisation Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)