An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Account Executive to join a leading independent agency specialising in the luxury sector in London. This impressive agency work across a variety of high – profile international briefs for the luxury travel , property, corporate and consumer sectors.
This role, sitting within the corporate property team, is the ideal opportunity for an established junior PR with a passion for international design and world-class luxury brands. The successful candidate will have the chance to work with London’s best and brightest and gain exposure to high-calibre campaigns! The agency, renowned for their successful track record of building brands and landmarks, offers unique access to career-making relationships with global brands and a fantastic black book of contacts.
As Account Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Copy-writing: Report writing, evaluation and coverage analysis
- Media monitoring client coverage and relevant sector issues
- Liaising with clients on a daily basis
- Researching, writing, editing and proofreading press releases
- Conducting research for client campaigns
- Planning and arranging press trip itineraries & travel arrangements
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven PR experience, ideally within the property and interiors sectors
- The ability to work at a fast pace in a busy environment
- Experience of pitching and selling-in to target media, successfully securing coverage
- An interest in culture and the news agenda
- Strong work ethic, a positive and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a creative environment that will challenge and shape your future career. To apply, or for more information, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.