1 day left
- Contract Type
This award-winning B2B and B2C communications consultancy works on some of the most exciting issues facing London today, for some of the highest profile clients and projects across the public and private sectors. They work to regenerate, renew, and redevelop; they work closely with clients to form an in-depth understanding of their business, offering effective advice on a range of issues affecting London and its communities.
This role presents a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a rapidly expanding company, immersing themselves in a diverse range of work within a fun and enthusiastic communications agency. This is a great chance to work in an amazing office in central London on really exciting accounts and issues.
As Account Executive / Senior Account Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Researching for clients
- Monitoring key media and reviewing media coverage
- Compiling press lists, drafting press releases and selling in to local, regional and trade titles
- Implementing elements of communications and consultation strategies such as media campaigns, stakeholder engagement programmes and planning public consultations
- Attending client meetings
A successful candidate will have:
- A background in corporate communications, and keen interest and knowledge in media relations
- A knowledge and awareness of London issue based communications
- Client experience across any or all of the following sectors: health, transport, regeneration, sport, the environment, property and development.
- Very good organisational abilities – to manage a range of tasks for different clients
- Some experience dealing confidently with senior individuals in the private and public sectors would be an advantage, as would an understanding
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your communications skills and be part of a brilliant and fun team in a successful and unique agency that offers a competitive salary and benefits package. If you think you are the ideal candidate, or would like some more information, please email your CV to Leila@jflrecruit.com.
Apply for Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Retail / Wholesale Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)