Senior Account Executive
Senior Account Executive – International Strategic Communications
Sans Frontières Associates (SFA) is a growing consultancy offering communications solutions to government, political and corporate clients around the world. We have a highly personal approach and look not just at the immediate end goal, but longer-term strategies to defend and build reputation. Working predominantly with clients in emerging markets, we provide senior communications counsel covering: corporate communications; disputes, litigation and conflict; elections and campaigns; crisis communications; and executive coaching. Our current clients include high net worth individuals, multi-national corporations, ambitious start-ups looking to raise their international corporate profile, and an international human rights campaign.
We are looking for a senior account executive, ideally with experience in a communications agency setting, to join our growing team.
- Coordinating client work and managing client relationships
- Monitoring relevant news and feeding into communications and media relations strategies
- Supporting the team selling-in stories to journalists
- Drafting essential communications collateral, such as client and journalist briefing notes, fact sheets, press releases and opinion articles
- Organising and coordinating client events, such as press conferences and photo opportunities, and accompanying clients to third party events
- Overseeing implementation of social media strategies working with digital partners
- Contributing to the broader company new business effort by participating in pitches and researching new business opportunities
- The ideal candidate will have experience working in an agency setting on complex communications briefs
- You will have excellent writing skills, be highly organised and results-driven
- You will be able to demonstrate enthusiasm and interest in global politics, economics and the media
- You must be willing to travel and language ability is desirable
SFA is a growing agency and rewards and promotes hard work and success. The right candidate will have an unrivalled opportunity to experience working with global leaders in their respective fields and to advance their careers at a pace not possible in a larger, more established communications practice.
The role benefits from a competitive salary and quarterly and annual bonus scheme, as well as generous pension contributions, private healthcare, and discounted gym membership, amongst other benefits.