TWO Heads of Division's needed for TOP 10 TECH AGENCY!
My client, a top tier, leading B2B global PR agency based in central London are looking for TWO brand new Heads of Division to join their b2b tech team! You will join and head-up one of the dynamic practices within the business; covering traditional tech as well as fin-tech, health-tech, auto-tech amongst others.
Daily, you will focus on delivering varied and creative campaigns for a range of predominantly B2B clients, from marketing software to mobile app focused businesses, they range from edgy start-ups to established market leaders. This agency work with some of the world most desired technology clients along with a fun and supportive working environment!
Unlike other roles of this level, there is scope for a lot of strategic work. This position involves partnering client MD’s, many of whom haven’t used PR agencies before. This allows you to really shape and lead this work to produce the best results possible.
- You will look after a portfolio of around 6-8 clients;
- Be able to lead work with a high level of senior support
- Manage junior members of the team, from JAE’s through to AD’s
- Have a results focused approach to your work; including strategic planning, securing new business and high-level client management
- Get your hands dirty; and be a real team player
- Have a strategic viewpoint; thinking about the upcoming months and what you can do to move your client forward seamlessly
- Have strong influencer relationships and be continuously striving to keep these sharp
- Consistently think outside of plans to give your clients new and exciting ideas for campaigns that will hit business objectives and grow accounts organically
- Be a master at juggling a number of projects at once; whilst instilling senior clients with confidence and motivating the team beneath you
- Be proactive in putting yourself forwards for new business and agency opportunities in order to develop your own profile and areas of expertise within the business
Whats on offer?
- Fantastic benefits, including early finish Fridays, 25 days’ holiday and great team socials
- Incredible flexible working for all employees! Perfect for parents of those with plenty of side projects on the go.
- Annual trip to a European city with the whole global team
- The opportunity to have global reach within their offices in USA, Europe and South America
- Incredible training from the agencies Academy
- Well-being allowance or private health care
- Freedom and support to be limitless within the business
- Sponsored sabbatical after 4 years’ service
- A connected, courageous and friendly team creating adventurous work whilst still having a lot of fun!
If this role is of interest to you, please do send your CV across and we can chat further. Alternatively, we offer £150 in Amazon vouchers for all successfully placed referrals so please do pass this vacancy on if you have any friends or colleagues who are looking for a new role!
More searches like this
- Entertainment / Leisure Senior Press Officer Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Senior Press Officer Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Government Senior Press Officer Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Healthcare Senior Press Officer Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Senior Press Officer Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)