Digital/ Social Account Director– Top 20 Creative PR Agency – London – to £50,000 plus benefits
5 days left
- Contract Type
Digital / Social Account Director– Social Media Team – Top 20 Creative PR Agency – Soho, London – to £50,000 plus benefits
My client is top 20 creative PR agency based in Soho, all about creating engaging content that brings to life a client’s narrative and communicating it through the right channels, using a blend of social, digital and traditional comms to reach the people that matter – businesses, consumers, stakeholders and shareholders.
They are now looking for a Digital / Social Account Director to join their specialist Social Media Team to work across a range of clients including a leading grocery brand - grocery experience is required.
To be successful in this role, you will...
- Have strong experience working with clients to deliver digital and social strategies - ideally with grocery brands or high turnover retail
- Have a proven track record directing teams and campaigns
- Be highly organised with strong project management skills
- Be experienced in managing teams and up-skilling junior colleagues
- Understand digital and social insights and analytical tools
This is an amazing role for an experienced Digital Account Director to join one of the best agencies we work with. They are looking to pay a salary from £45,000 to £50,000 depending on experience and offer a great set of benefits.
Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Digital/ Social Account Director– Top 20 Creative PR Agency – London – to £50,000 plus benefits
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Consumer Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Retail / Wholesale Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)