Strategic Comms - Senior Account Executive - Healthcare
5 days left
- Contract Type
A leading PR & Communications agency here in London are looking to hire an established Senior Account Executive or Account Manager into their Healthcare team.
PR Week lists them in the top 10 healthcare agencies in the UK and in 2017 they were named the EMEA Specialist Consultancy of the Year by the Holmes Report.
This position is not one to be missed out on.
- The successful candidate will be have strong healthcare experience with an agency background, experience of the pharmaceutical industry is essential
- An opportunity for a high performing media-savvy operator to excell
- Solid experience of national and trade media relations is essential for this hire
- Keeping up to date in the media, with the goal of both identifying opportunities for coverage and issues that require sensitive management
- Maintaining relationships with journalists, patient groups, KOLs and other key stakeholders
- Translating science stories for the public, healthcare professionals and patients
- An adaptable client handler who will be able to advise on complex issues
If you are looking to drive your career surrounded by exceptional professionals this could be the position for you
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information email email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
Apply for Strategic Comms - Senior Account Executive - Healthcare
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly