Head of Analyst Relations
6 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is a well established B2B technology PR agency with a difference. They offer an in house Analyst Relations function. They provide specialist analyst relations support to several existing clients. They are looking to grow the Analyst Relations footprint across the business, but also position the agency as a standalone AR function that could appeal to technology companies purely interested in AR. They are now looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurial candidate to build on our existing capabilities and client portfolio to ultimately create an independent Analyst Relations stream that is the envy of the technology industry.
The successful candidate will enjoy freedom and autonomy to do things their way. Indeed, they can help plot the future course of the Analyst Relations function. This can be achieved with a healthy focus on client retention and growth and the creation and implementation of a strategic business development plan that sees the AR function attract dedicated AR accounts, outside of the core PR remit, or as a strategic extension to its strategic campaigns.
They want to be challenged by new ideas and new approaches. They want to be dazzled by an exciting candidate with the ability to inspire, develop and mentor the team around them.
The Head of Analyst Relations will report to the CEO.
- Is an established and recognised ‘go to person’ for all AR services – displays clear leadership qualities at all times
- Is able to offer high-quality and well considered consultancy to clients and colleagues and able to create strategic industry analyst relations plans/campaigns that meet specific objectives/KPIs
- Is able to generate mutual respect between clients and colleagues for providing balanced and accurate advice/counsel when required to achieve AR best practice
- Experience working with industry analysts across all areas of the business
- A strong understanding of the industry analyst landscape
- A passion for networking and building a list of key analyst contacts according to new and existing client need
- Understanding the commercial offering of each analyst house and how they can be capitalised on
- Able to deliver high-quality and accurate original content
- Analytical, with the ability to interpret information, news, data and research quickly
- Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- A team player, able to integrate oneself across the business
- Is comfortable, articulate and eloquent in presenting in new business situations
- A successful negotiator
- Can combine commercial understanding with a creative mindset
- Tenacious, proactive and creative
Apply for Head of Analyst Relations
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly