Account Manager – B2BTech
Our client is a well established B2B integrated marketing aagency. They are looking to build a team of confident, enthusiastic and ambitious individuals. Their client base consists mainly of technology, fintech and financial services and their clients need sound PR & Comms strategy and seamless execution.
They are looking for an Account Manager, with proven experience in the PR world, and is keen to take on greater client and programme responsibility, whilst receiving career training and mentoring. You will have PR agency experience, working on B2B technology brands, so you’ll be well versed in the basics.
You’ll get involved in all aspects of the modern PR job, from building great relationships with influencers and clients alike to creating compelling content, be it releases, blogs, articles or pitches. They will help you grow your talents, learning about client industries and trends while acting as a point of contact for clients. You’ll also have opportunities to look at integrating PR into the wider marketing strategy of your clients, working with colleagues specialising in areas such as content marketing and demand generation. You’ll provide essential account support, quickly becoming a key member of the team.
What we expect to see:
- Degree level qualification and/or relevant industry experience
- An enthusiastic, can-do attitude
- A passion for writing and an eagerness to learn
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Keen knowledge and use of social media
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive
- An interest in technology and/or finance
You’ll be an integral part of the PR team within an integrated marketing agency and have the opportunity to progress your career at a pace that matches your talent.