Director of PR - In-House - Make a Difference
We have partnered with a global multi-million dollar organisation that really makes a difference in peoples lives and health. Do you want to help make a difference? Their mission is to improve human health by unlocking the power of the genome. If that inspires you, then this could be the perfect role for you as Director of PR. Based in either London or Cambridge, if you are based in London then you will need to go to Cambridge at least one day a week, but the hours and work are flexible.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Corporate Communications who is based in the USA and serving on the extended leadership team of the Senior Vice President for EMEA, this role will be responsible for leading external communications strategy and projects and social media strategy and initiatives in EMEA region.
As a PR Director, you must have experience with both internal and external communications and have both traditional PR experience and knowledge of social media platforms. Your background will be in the healthcare (ideally ethical) and or life sciences sector, and you will want to join a company that really makes a difference with the health of our world, and offers insights into a variety of diseases from cancer to dementia. What you must have is a strong understanding of the healthcare sector.
- Lead the development of press
- Broad communication background including external and internal communications expertise in scientific/medical communications,
- Experience handling issue management
- Primary spokesperson and point of contact for all EMEA related Public Relations and Social Media activities
- Partner with the Social Media team to assist and develop strategy and content
- Manage external PR agencies
- Manage EMEA PR budget
- C level interaction
- Partner with Government Affairs/Public Affairs teams
In return for your skills, you will be rewarded with a base of £100-£120k plus 17% bonus, private health, pension, holiday. They offer flexible working, with work from home options. This role can be based in either London or Cambridge, with flexible hours also. The organisation employs some of the worlds brightest technical minds and are at the forefront of their research and offering. They can provide an environment where you will flourish and rewards to match. They have a fully supportive culture.
Please apply online or mail your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can call Justyne for a confidential chat any time on 07971 361 206.
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Research Full Time jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Business / Industrial Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Research Full Time jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Government Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Research Full Time jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Healthcare Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Research Full Time jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Media and New Media Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Research Full Time jobs in Cambridgeshire