SAE: creative UK & global media & influencer campaigns including fascinating social purpose activity
5 days left
- Contract Type
This highly respected strategic communications consultancy boasts a client list that any global agency would be proud of. It excels at bringing a particularly consultative and intelligent approach to consumer PR and is now looking to recruit a first rate Senior Account Executive.
The team is looking for someone with a flair for content creation and media relations. That said, the emphasis is very much on delivering strategic brand campaigns with personality, and developing world-class brand narratives and stories. You will be joining a team whose activity is driven by thoughtful, 'clever' media relations and influencer engagement campaigns.
A big attraction of this role is the client portfolio, giving you exposure to a mix of UK and global consumer PR for the agency's flagship brands. On the one hand you'll be part of high profile consumer brand campaigns and events for one of the leading spirits companies in the world. And on the other hand you'll be able to get your teeth into more social purpose-led, global work, including a fascinating sustainability programme.
Expectations at every level in this agency are high, but so too are the opportunities for ownership and growth. They are looking for someone confident in acting as the glue across their accounts, ensuring that tasks and time are effectively managed.
Desired skills and experience include:
- hungry to take on new challenges, enjoy the flexibility of working across a varied client portfolio, and open to a particularly strategic way of approaching comms
- whilst it's not essential to have existing relationships with drinks / lifestyle media, a strong knowledge of how the media works and how to nurture relationships is key
- the ability to adapt a story to different journalists
- not afraid to pick up a phone, or to have face to face time with journalists
- an understanding of the landscape, and role, of influencers
- experience of writing and producing insightful and creative media materials including press releases and blogs
- an intellectual curiosity
- highly proactive, a self-starter who thrives on taking ownership and driving things forward, whilst being part of a great collaborative team
- meticulous attention to detail / admin skills
- belief that quality is king
This is a non-hierarchical agency that is passionate about encouraging personal development and creating a working environment in which its people truly enjoy coming to work.
Apply for SAE: creative UK & global media & influencer campaigns including fascinating social purpose activity
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly