PR Manager - Corporate / Professional Services
Want to work for one of the world's top law firms? Great opportunity for a PR Manager to join a creative and dynamic team in London. Due to their continued ability to deliver the highest quality service to their clients through their spirit of teamwork and shared commitment to quality across their offices world-wide, this is a great place to progress your career.
You'll be responsible for implementing various PR programs that advance the firm's strategic goals and build name recognition in key practice areas and industries for the assigned office or region. Amazing opportunity for a seasoned PR professional to join a well-renowned global law firm with great benefits.
As PR Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Playing a key role in developing and implementing PR programs
- Maintaining existing and developing new client and partner relationships
- Supporting the public relations goals of the firm and relevant practice areas
- Delivering the highest quality service to clients
- Building name recognition in key practice areas and industries
A successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Previous experience working for a large professional services organisation
- A proactive attitude and the want to work within a collaborative environment
- An understanding of the key media outlets and the market landscape
- Partnership experience (desirable but not essential)
- Excellent written and communications skills
If you think you are the ideal candidate for this role, then please send your CV to Edwina@jflrecruit.com.
Apply for PR Manager - Corporate / Professional Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly