Recruitment Manager - Interim / Freelance desk
JFL are currently seeking a switched-on, motivated and sociable Manager to head up our freelance/interim desk and join our growing team!
Based in the heart of Soho, overlooking the world-famous Carnaby Street, JFL is a leading London communications recruitment consultancy. We pride ourselves on providing the most current market insights to candidates and clients, working with integrity and above all else – delivering results!
As Manager of our freelance/interim desk, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a range of clients, from world-renowned brands, to FTSE 100 corporates, to leading and boutique agencies – including Red Bull, Amazon, Google Deepmind and Global Radio.
Come and join our lively team! You will enjoy a competitive base salary, one of the best bonus and commission structures on the market and further fantastic benefits!
The role will include:
- Proactively seeking new business freelance/interim opportunities with both new and existing clients
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with candidates and clients
- Providing candidates with tailored, in depth counsel both during and after the application process
- Attending client meetings, taking briefs and providing them with a shortlist of suitable clients
- Driving the strategy for the freelance/interim desk, bringing exciting new ideas to the business
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working in interim/freelance recruitment
- A proactive and ambitious approach to new business development and opportunities
- An excellent knowledge of, and keen interest in, the PR and Communications industry
- Excellent communications skills, with the ability to work with candidates and clients at all levels
- A desire to work in a fun, collaborative and sociable team!
- 25 days holiday (+ birthday day off, close between Christmas and New Year and an early finish before bank holidays)
- Season ticket loan
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Friday afternoon drinks & nibbles
- Working hours 9:30-5:30pm
- Training budget
- Vitality healthcare (half price membership with Virgin, discounted Eurostar tickets & more)
- Mobile phone (includes O2 priority)
- And many more…
Apply now by sending your CV to Edwina@jflrecruit.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Manager (In-House) Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (East)
- Charity / Voluntary organisation Manager (In-House) Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (East)
- Consumer Manager (In-House) Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (East)
- Education Manager (In-House) Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (East)
- Entertainment / Leisure Manager (In-House) Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (East)