Recruitment Consultant - PR / Communications
Are you a motivated, sociable and ambitious recruitment consultant looking to progress your career with the PR & Communications recruitment industry?
Based in the heart of Soho, overlooking the world famous Carnaby Street, JFL are a leading communications recruitment consultancy. We pride ourselves on providing the most current market insights to candidates and clients, working with integrity and above all else – delivering results!
As a JFL Recruitment Consultant, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a range of clients, from world-renowned brands, to FTSE 100 corporates, to leading and boutique agencies – including Red Bull, Amazon, Google Deepmind and Global Radio!
- Meeting with candidates face to face to provide them with tailored, in-depth counsel both during and after the interview process
- Attending client meetings to understand office culture and the kind of candidate they are looking for
- Carefully taking job briefs from clients and providing them with a shortlist of suitable candidates
- Proactively seeking new business opportunities with both new and existing clients
You will demonstrate:
- Significant experience as a recruitment consultant
- A proactive and ambitious approach to new business development and opportunities
- An excellent knowledge of, and keen interest in, the PR and communications sectors
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to work with candidates and clients at all levels
- High-levels of enthusiasm and a real team player
- 25 days holiday (plus a birthday day off, close between Christmas & New Year and an early finish before bank holidays)
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Tailored career development plans & great training opportunities
- Season ticket loan
- Competitive pension scheme
- Health & travel insurance
- Mobile phone, O2 priorities and more…
Come and join our lively team! We have regular social activities (including Friday drinks!) and genuinely enjoy working with each other. Offering a competitive salary, quarterly bonuses and one of the best commission structures in the industry, this is an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your career. If you would like to hear more about the role, or to apply, please contact Edwina@jflrecruit.com!
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Other Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Charity / Voluntary organisation Other Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Other Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Education Other Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Other Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (Central)