Account Managers – Fantastic Arts & Culture Clients
Calling all culture vultures! Our client, a top tier agency, is seeking both Account Managers to join the team; delivering campaigns for a fantastic cross section of luxury lifestyle, arts and culture clients.
Located in central London and with offices in various strategic global locations, this is an agency at the top of its game. It is a real pioneer for the arts and is renowned for broadening the country’s cultural horizons while driving brand collaborations and events to cross cultural demographics and encourage new artistic talent from around the world.
The team are enjoying a period of sustained growth; achieving numerous high - profile new business wins to add to their awesome roster of arts, culture and premium lifestyle clients. Supporting a senior team considered some of the best in the sector, this role will partner international teams, mentor a team while delivering exciting and highly strategic campaigns. Their projects are fully integrated, partner some of the most exciting partners & ambassadors to cross cultural markets. This role will enjoy excellent exposure to the whole campaign from planning to execution as well as contributing to new business.
Candidate Responsibilities & Attributes:
- Planning and implementing strategic media and digital campaigns for clients
- Developing and maintaining strong client relationships
- Creating and editing press releases, media lists and publicity plans
- Creating and overseeing digital campaign strategies
- Securing and analysing editorial coverage
- Liaising with stakeholders in the corporate, events and culture sectors
- Managing client events, private views, photocalls, press offices and launches
- Managing press trips and budgets
- Researching and writing new business proposals
- Managing Account Executives, Junior Account Executives and interns
- Travelling to international cultural events to manage on-site press office and press trips as required
This role is an exceptional opportunity to join a sector leading agency and support its continued success while delivering innovative and strategic international campaigns. The role will require excellent communication skills and a real passion for the media, particularly the arts, culture & lifestyle sectors. Candidates will display a track record of generating coverage – off and online, demonstrating the confidence to liaise with senior clients and manage campaigns as well as real creative flair to generate the best new angles and hooks. In return our client can offer a creative and collaborative atmosphere while supporting your development at all stages. If you feel you have the required skills and the passion to work in a top lifestyle team, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Arts & Heritage Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)