Account Director - Corporate / Global
A global, integrated PR agency are on the lookout for a driven Account Director to join their Corporate Communications team. Due to their creative approach and integrated work, this agency works with some of the best-known global brands and have won multiple awards and as Account Director, you’ll make great content to fuel conversation that ensures your client connects with its audience. The ideal candidate for this role will have a thirst for persuasive creativity and an imaginative and fearless attitude, helping to earn client’s attention and trust.
- Acting as primary contact for numerous public and private sector accounts, leading strategy development, client profitability and all day-to-day account management
- Acting as an effective collaborator across an array of corporate reputation campaigns and multi-market management, helping all offices deliver great outcomes
- Leading new business opportunities in a collaborative manner, working closely with the strategy and creative teams to build best in class solutions to corporate reputation briefs
- Training and coaching colleagues in London
You will demonstrate:
- The desire to ‘pitch in’, roll your sleeves up and be part of the team
- Solid experience of campaign management and multi-market activation
- Experience of developing integrated plans and a proven track record in corporate reputation and issues and crisis handling
- A self-starter attitude with a consultative mind-set and entrepreneurial enthusiasm
- Prior consultancy experience
If you think you are the ideal candidate for this role, or would like to know more, then please send your CV to April@jflrecruit.com!
Apply for Account Director - Corporate / Global
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly