Senior Account Executive – B2B Technology PR – Global Agency
A dynamic and ambitious Senior Account Executive is needed to sit on the B2B Technology team of one of the UK’s most renowned PR agencies.
- 28 days annual leave
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Heavily subsidised on-site bar
- Employee discount scheme
- Group life assurance scheme
- Vouchers + extra day’s holiday for key milestone anniversaries
AND MUCH MORE!
This Technology team works with a range of global, high profile brands and are looking to recruit an established Account Executive or Senior Account Executive with B2B communications experience and a passion for all things tech.
The successful candidate will be a master storyteller who loves media relations and has experience in content creation for B2B technology brands and will play an integral role on global accounts.
- Assist with day-to-day execution of client programmes and contribute to client meetings such as taking minutes and providing reliable support.
- Develop good media contacts in areas relevant to client activity.
- Research and write press releases and features for internal approval.
- Liaise with the media with regards to forthcoming events, promotions and features.
- Provide press cuttings for clients and your team when required.
- Create weekly and monthly reports.
- Understanding and a passion of/for B2B Technology
- Extremely strong writing skills
- Ability to work autonomously to the highest level or grammatical accuracy
- Love for administration and organisation
- Ability to learn quickly, take on responsibility and problem solve
- Looking for PR as a lifestyle not a job
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Tim Ruocco: 020 7017 3083 – email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne