Want to work for a global leader in strategic communications? A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and politically-minded individual to join a highly successful agency as an Associate. This is a really varied role in which you will be responsible for tracking policy developments, monitoring the media, following parliamentary activity and executing clients’ public affairs strategies to name just a few! You will have a genuine interest and enthusiasm for politics and public affairs and will have the opportunity to expand and develop your skills.
- Conducting research and offering original, insightful analysis of the political environment
- Conveying specialist information in a credible and persuasive manner to a range of audiences
- Providing support in tracking policy developments, media and political monitoring
- Undertaking complex research and completing high quality written briefing documents
- Meeting with clients and helping to execute clients’ public affairs strategies with help from the senior team
You will demonstrate:
- A knowledge of, and enthusiasm for, politics and public affairs
- A strong academic record
- The ability to conduct detailed research and offer insight analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of UK government and parliamentary procedure and institutions
- A ‘can do’ attitude and enthusiasm to get stuck in
If you’re interested in this role, then please send your CV to Tamsin@jflrecruit.com!