Account Director / Associate Director - Food / Drink / Leisure / Hospitality
A fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, forward thinking, creative agency specialising in B2B PR for some of the UK’s best-known food, drink and leisure brands. This independent PR and communications agency is unrivalled in its understanding of the food, drink, hospitality, leisure and retailing sectors and works primarily with the industry’s B2B and trade press. This role is the ideal opportunity for an established Senior Account Director with strong trade contacts in the sector to join their close-knit and talented team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with trade press, including developing and maintaining strong relationships within the trade and B2C food, drink, and restaurant world
- Building brand and corporate profiles for big name brands
- Working on crisis communications and reputation management
- Generating compelling and engaging content
- Attending industry events
The ideal Senior Account Director will have:
- Proven and solid experience of working in the trade food and drink sector
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A desire to work in a small and fast-growing team
- Knowledge of social media and content generation
This is an exciting opportunity to expand your knowledge of the food and drink world and to gain experience of working with some of the most recognisable brands and restaurants. The agency has an office in Birmingham and also Central London could be based in either.
To apply, or for more information, please send your CV to Ros@jflrecruit.com.
Apply for Account Director / Associate Director - Food / Drink / Leisure / Hospitality
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly