An award winning integrated consultancy with a particular pedigree in social issues, sustainability and behaviour change, is looking for a creative, dynamic and daring Account Director looking for a fresh challenge and to make a positive mark.
About them -
This collegiate, creative consultancy puts a big emphasis on their team’s work-life balance and enjoy already working with a brilliant array of leading FMCG and tech giants as well as well-known UK & global charity brands. Covering an exciting mix of comms activities and are ideally looking for a seasoned PR pro to come join this fast-paced company and continuing achievements.
About role –
This is a rare opportunity to become a pivotal senior team member, help shape the agency’s service and inspire the existing talented team in the delivery of further award-winning communication activities.
Ideally you’ll be a commercially-savvy strategist who also has a creative entrepreneurial streak who thrives on thinking laterally about opportunities and enjoys making things better.
Key Attributes for Success:
- Experience in communications, predominantly in agency
- Passionate about making the world a better place, especially through purpose driven business
- Flair for coming up with creative ideas and a natural communicator
- Excellent at managing client relationships and securing organic growth
- Adept at overseeing a number of projects from start to finish, and social media savvy
- Strong networking skills
- Experience of managing juniors
- Proven experience scoping, nurturing and winning new business
- Background in high quality delivery in all elements of work - written communications, client management, presentation
In addition to a competitive salary this innovative and collaborative agency offer some great perks, including flexible working, Wednesday afternoon off for all staff, 25 days holiday plus birthday off, tailored pension plan, a personal development plan, a wellbeing plan, as well as regular team stuff.
To apply –
Please send your CV for immediate consideration if you want to work in a fast-moving and young agency which is team-centric and have the related excellence to excel in this new role.
If this role isn’t for you but you know of someone who could be interested Premier Resourcing are offering £150 of amazon vouchers for anyone new you refer and we place in this role as a thank you from us!
More searches like this
- Charity / Voluntary organisation Senior Account Manager International Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Senior Account Manager International Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Account Manager International Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Technology Senior Account Manager International Full Time jobs in London (Central)