Communications & Community Engagement Manager – Local Government
Do you have an interest and understanding of the working local government? A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Communications & Community Engagement Manager to join an established local government body. As Communications & Community Engagement Manager, you will demonstrate the council’s values and behaviours, working collaboratively with colleagues and stakeholders to build a highly effective organisation and demonstrate its reputation as a successful government body. If you’re an ambitious communications professional looking for your next big challenge, then get in touch!
- Designing bespoke communications and engagement strategies and delivery plans
- Managing the external reputation of the council, ensuring consistent and clear messaging
- Engaging with and inspiring local people, business and other stakeholders to work collaboratively and in creative ways to develop sustainable and improved neighbourhoods
- Identifying and managing proactive story opportunities within media and social media
- Leading on the strategic delivery of community engagement activities
You will demonstrate:
- Experience of leading a communications and/or engagement team to deliver high quality and accessible communications materials
- Experience on having worked on diverse community engagement programmes and/or managing projects within a regeneration programme
- Experience of working with diverse communities
- The ability to relate with and inspire trust across a wide range of people
If you’re interested in this role and would like to receive more information or to apply, then please contact April@jflrecruit.com!
Apply for Communications & Community Engagement Manager – Local Government
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly