Account Director - Work by the Seaside
Based in Brighton, this 20 strong amazing PR agency are looking to expand with a PR Account Director in a highly supportive and engaging team. They are bright, creative, buzzy and fun and their clients are some of the world's leading design companies and they are experts in building brands and driving content.
- Creating and delivery powerful communications strategies and campaigns, and eye-catching design and print copy
- Meeting journalists on a regular basis, and regularly securing press coverage
- Client liaison – running meetings and presentation development
- Solid PR agency experience at either SAM or AD Level. You might also/instead have a broader marketing background within an in-house marketing or communications role.
- Excellent writing and content skills
- Love to develop brands, and work closely with clients
- Strong management and leadership skills
In return, they offer a base of £45-£50k, a company pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, 25 days holiday plus birthday off, fantastic team, enviable client list and global PR campaigns, and lots of opportunities for career development. You'll have an MD who will support and invest in the team, plus there are great fun socials, and international 'away days'. They will also offer work from home options and or 4 day week. The 9am to 5pm hours (no late nights here) and seaside location wrap up a very nice package.
Please apply online or send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can call Justyne on 07971 361 206 to talk through the role.
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Senior Account Manager CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Manager CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Senior Account Manager CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Account Manager CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Healthcare Senior Account Manager CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)