Senior UK PR Manager – In-house Healthcare/Technology – Redefining the Med Tech space
An organisation that is currently defining the Med Tech space with innovative software is looking for an experienced Healthcare PR professional to support the continued global growth of the company.
The successful candidate will be tasked with managing the day-to-day press office in the UK to put out the work that the company’s with large team of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers undertake to make the application a success! There will be potential to grow your own team alongside the PR Director and expand their global image.
The role will be spilt 80% Public Relations and 20% Public Affairs and is the perfect chance to get your teeth into industry-defining communications!
- Managing - and broadening – the organisation’s media and influencer contact lists (we need someone who’s able to both pro-actively pitch stories as well as handle reactive media requests for comment on a daily basis)
- Devising, managing and implementing consumer-focused, integrated communications plans/strategies
- Crisis communications/issues management experience
- C-suite liaison
- Copywriting and brand narrative/storytelling skills (inclusive of, but not limited to, press releases, presentation talk tracks
- Social/digital storytelling and content creation/curation experience
Relevant Experience (not necessary have all):
- Significant PR experience in Health or Pharmaceuticals
- Public Affairs/government experience
- UK PR experience
- Internal communications / fostering cross-team collaboration
- Event production
- Budget management
- B2B and international communications experience
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Tim Ruocco: 020 7017 3083 – email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne