Director – Corporate Communications – Massively Influential Agency
7 days left
- Contract Type
A world-renowned PR agency is looking for a highly skilled Director to join their Corporate Division.
This particular division has grown significantly in the last few years and the new Director will be tasked with driving the business forward even further and work with a massive FMCG client specifically. This agency prides itself on being creative, collaborative and entrepreneurial and has had some exciting pitching wins in the last few years to reflect this.
If this is something you are interested in and want to know more information please read on below and submit your application for this red-hot role as quick as possible!
- Offer strategic counsel to senior clients and maintain and build on relationships with the agency’s cliental.
- Act as a New Business lead to carry on the agency’s continued success.
- Manage budgets for various clients.
- Build and lead a team whilst also mentoring juniors.
- Experience in the FMCG sector would be preferable but not essential.
- Experience of running B2B and corporate reputation campaigns.
- Experience in Crisis and Issues experience.
- Proven track record of leading new business initiatives.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Tim Ruocco: 020 7017 3084 – email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne
Apply for Director – Corporate Communications – Massively Influential Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly