Associate Director – Consumer PR – Client Relationship Lead role
An agency that prides itself in spanning the whole Consumer spectrum is looking for an influential Associate Director to join their well-established team.
- Down time Thursdays in the office with drinks and pizza
- They are building a bar in the basement as we speak!
- Bonus scheme
- Gym membership
- Company phone
- Private healthcare
- 25 days annual leave
Regarded as one of the top integrated agencies out there, this organisation are looking to expand and develop their Consumer team in order to make further strides in the market. This team of around 65, with divisions across consumer, corporate and B2B are well known for winning top accounts and the successful candidate can expect an exciting and varied mix of work, from content focused campaigns, experiential/events, traditional press offices and integrated campaigns.
- Be a trusted lead on client business, deftly navigating a client’s business to uncover opportunities - with ultimate responsibility for growing the client business and across the agency practices
- Adept at providing expert counsel around client / industry challenges, a broad range of issues and media-related topics
- Leading multiple accounts and teams (managing an account portfolio of £500k plus) to ensure delivery of projects to budget and deadline – with excellence
- Overall responsibility for the quality of day to day team outputs ensuring they meet or exceed client expectations - and being able to instill best practice account management standards and delivery of work to be proud of
- Must have agency experience in the Consumer PR sector.
- Experience of handling all media enquiries (including hostile and reactive media enquiries) and tailoring client messages and objectives as appropriate
- Ability to manage junior team members, develop strong working relationships and support their development
- Keen attention to detail and strong written and verbal communication skills.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Tim Ruocco: 020 7017 3083 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne
Apply for Associate Director – Consumer PR – Client Relationship Lead role
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly