PR Manager – Insurance & Financial Services Company
This leading insurance and financial services company is committed to upholding standards and driving trust in its sectors. It prides itself on being a key commentator on modern issues facing the professions, from gender equality, improving public trust in the industry, championing outstanding performance and supporting charities/ environmental initiatives.
Aiming to be modern, relevant and diverse – a key part of its communications strategy is to provide its membership and the broader public with relevant learning and insightful leadership.
The Role – PR Manager
The PR Manager will play a key role in implementing a communications strategy that strengthens the company’s brand, building its profile and creating a platform to restore and build public trust in the sector.
A full job spec can be supplied on application, however key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the development, planning and implementation of the yearly strategic PR plan
- Maximising exposure across all media and fostering relationships with key journalists
- Driving new initiatives and fresh ideas for content generation across external and internal channels
- Working closely with the CEO to help raise their profile and protect their image within the profession. This will include writing speeches and presentations for the CEO for key industry events
- Carrying out market intelligence including research and customer surveys to support delivery of corporate messaging and evaluate effectiveness
- Solid experience in financial services, insurance or professional bodies – gained in house or agency side
- Experience in creating Annual Reports ideal
- You will have strong relationship building skills (externally and internally) and the ability to work, and positively influence, key stakeholders across the business,
- You will ideally have a strong network of journalist contacts in the insurance, financial services and national media
For more information on this exciting PR Manager opportunity please contact Charlotte Bradshaw to discuss in strictest confidence. E: email@example.com