Account Manager/Senior Account Manager – Consumer
Are you at a PR agency where you no longer feel inspired or excited by the work you are doing? Or does your agency say it’s integrated but you find yourself working on the same traditional PR campaigns? Perhaps it’s time for change – this integrated PR & Content agency is undergoing an exciting period of growth and is being talked about a lot for all the right reasons.
About the Agency:
- A PR agency that is part of a top 5 UK advertising group that offer services across advertising, media buying, digital, shopper marketing and more – meaning that for some of their large clients they can work on huge integrated campaigns
- Big name clients including the likes of Tesco, Emirates, Amazon, Alpen, Starbucks, Canon and Nintendo
- Fully integrated – they have specialists across experiential, PR, influencer marketing,digital, social & broadcast to add extra dedicated experience
- An exciting and varied mix of work, from content focused campaigns, experiential/events, traditional press offices and integrated campaigns
- Growing a lot – plenty of new business wins and new divisions launching
Culture & Benefits:
- Team of around 65 – they share Christmas parties with the rest of the integrated group which is about 400 in total!
- Very entrepreneurial and not hierarchal, everyone is listened to and can participate
- They hold speaker breakfasts every 2 weeks to keep staff inspired and tapped into industry trends and knowledge sharing. Anyone can suggest a topic and previous speakers have included senior people from Red Bull, Instagram and Buzzfeed
- Down time Thursdays in the office with drinks and pizza
- A bar in the basement!
- Bonus scheme
- Gym membership
- Company phone
- Private healthcare
- 25 days annual leave
The Role – Account Manager/Senior Account Manager
We are looking for enthusiastic and proactive Account Managers or Senior Account Managers to join this exciting agency and work across a great portfolio of big name consumer brands.
- Agency experience a must
- A nose for what makes a good story, and proven experience in coming up with proactive ideas that deliver measureable results in the national newspapers
- You’ll love the media and get a real buzz from generating coverage for your clients thanks to your strong media contacts and extensive experience in selling in and landing coverage
- Understand the social and digital landscape, and now how to exploit these channels for your clients
- A good team player, able to nurture and empower your junior team and play your part in a success team
- Excellent at the basics: writing, project management, reporting and managing budgets
In return this role will provide you with excellent career progression, an exciting client portfolio and a competitive salary and benefits package.
To discuss this opportunity and others we are recruiting for, please contact Charlotte Bradshaw without delay. E: email@example.com
More searches like this
- Consumer Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Retail / Wholesale Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)