Account Manager – Crisis Communications – Working across Multiple Sectors
A dynamic and ambitious Account Manager is needed to sit on the Issues and Crisis team of one of the UK’s most renowned PR agencies.
- 28 days annual leave
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Heavily subsidised on-site bar
- Employee discount scheme
- Group life assurance scheme
- Vouchers + extra day’s holiday for key milestone anniversaries
AND MUCH MORE!
Issues and Crisis team handles projects that are amongst the most fascinating, high profile, and confidential in the communications’ industry. As a team solely dedicated to reputation management, they safeguard global brands, multinationals, not-for-profits and small independents.
The ideal candidate will have an intuitive understanding of the media and experience in crisis communications or media liaison. You’ll also have an enthusiastic and proactive professional working manner, the strength to remain calm under pressure, and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Support media training programmes and crisis simulations, including research and development of scenarios and materials
- Handle reactive press office function, managing proactive and reactive media requests
- Undertake media monitoring and analytics across traditional press and social channels
- Produce insight-driven reports for clients and new business prospects
- Support senior team with client management across the accounts, including email correspondence, deck production and research
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Tim Ruocco: 020 7017 3083 – email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne