Managing Director - global behaviour change - big consumer brands - £110-140k - 4 days a week avail
Well, it's all to play for. If you want to work at the forefront of the industry AND at the forefront of communications, then this agency will ensure you achieve both.
Nearly 300-strong with one of the best reputations worldwide, this brilliant and intellectual agency has always pushed the boundaries when it comes to how communications should be delivered. Today, they pride themselves on changing consumer perceptions for some of the biggest brands in the world - from leading online platforms to retail giants, global travel businesses to fast food empires. Their work is sophisticated, rooted in insight, steeped in intelligence and strengthened by creativity.
As a Managing Director, you will work within a team of 125 (don't worry, you are not the only MD!) - where you will lead two massive clients. Unlike many roles of this level, your day won't be suffocated by resourcing plans nor will you be pressurised to hit targets and bring in endless new business opportunities. Instead you will client service to the highest level, driving growth from within and continuing to develop your team of strong Associate Directors.
I am looking for someone who is passionate about clients, about driving consumer change through ground-breaking work that makes a difference - that gets people thinking, talking, acting. Nothing at this agency is done for the sake of it.
You'll be joining an agency with one of the smallest staff turnovers of any agency in comms. The founders make it their business to make sure you are happy, valued, developing. Family friendly hours coupled with an adult environment means that you can get that work life balance you surely want at this level.
I am looking for someone with exceptional comms experience - either corporate, consumer or both and who has held a in a senior level position agency side working with hero brands or multi national organisations.
Please get in touch today to find out more about this exceptional opportunity - send your cv to Lorraine@utterclub.com / follow all our jobs @utterclub
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Marketing Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Marketing Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Marketing Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Marketing Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Marketing Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)