Account Director - Corporate PR Agency - Kentish Town, London - to £45,000 + benefits
Account Director – Corporate Team – Top 150 Agency – Kentish Town, London – to £45,000 depending on experience
Established in 2004, my client is one of the UK’s top 150 PR agencies (PR Week 2018). The agency is made up of two teams; corporate & professional services, and community & not-for-profit. My client continues to go from strength to strength and is now looking for an experienced Account Director, someone with energy, entrepreneurial drive and ambition who can achieve top results for clients, and support the wider senior management team as it enters an exciting period of growth.
Leading a team of ambitious communications professionals, the successful candidate will be responsible for a portfolio of accounts spanning a range of organisations, campaigns and issues across a number of sectors from real estate to professional services, tech and financial comms. The individual must be a self-starter and be looking to work somewhere with an entrepreneurial spirit where they will be given autonomy to lead accounts.
Core responsibilities include:
- Responsible for strategic direction of accounts
- Cultivates and maintains senior client relationships, providing senior level consultancy
- Overall responsibility for the delivery of client activities
- Overall responsibility for professional development and management of team members
- Demonstrates leadership throughout agency and willingness to develop, manage and lead in process areas
- Demonstrates ability to win or grow new business
- Understanding and use of social media. Able to advise clients on the relevancy and benefits
- 5 years' related experience of communications in a corporate or related areas, preferably agency-side.
- Business/client winning presentation skills
- Significant experience of managing and leading teams
- Significant experience of advising senior staff, from trustees to chief executives, on all aspects of the communications mix, including reputation and crisis management issues
In return for your talent and endeavour, my client offers a very competitive salary up to £45,000 depending on experience plus a range of benefits.
Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to email@example.com
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Senior Press Officer CSR Full Time jobs in London (North)
- Financial Services Senior Press Officer CSR Full Time jobs in London (North)
- Professional Services Senior Press Officer CSR Full Time jobs in London (North)
- Technology Senior Press Officer CSR Full Time jobs in London (North)