Associate Director/Senior Associate Director – Consumer Health & Wellbeing
The consumer health & wellbeing PR space is a niche sector – and this development is set to shake it up. One of the top integrated agencies has launched a health and wellbeing division and we’re looking for someone to be an integral part of its growth.
Headed up by a well-respected and prominent figure in the PR industry, the division already has a number of big name accounts including a well-known gym chain, multinational pharmaceutical brands and consumer packaged goods in the health and wellbeing sphere.
We are now looking for an Associate Director or Senior Associate Director with a background in consumer health to join the team.
More About The Agency
- Part of a top advertising agency, all seated within the same building giving the feel of a large agency and fostering true integrated working with different departments
- Approximately 60 people and well regarded for its consumer brand work, with clients including the likes of Emirates, Nikon, Alpen and Waitrose
- An exciting time to join, with recent developments including the launch of an influencer marketing division, media relations arm and experiential division
Culture & Benefits:
- Team of around 60 – they share Christmas parties with the rest of the integrated group which is about 400 in total
- Very entrepreneurial and not hierarchal, everyone is listened to and can participate
- They hold speaker breakfasts every 2 weeks to keep staff inspired and tapped into industry trends and knowledge sharing. Anyone can suggest a topic and previous speakers have included senior people from Red Bull, Instagram and Buzzfeed
- Down time Thursdays in the office with drinks and pizza
- A bar in the basement
- Bonus scheme
- Gym membership
- Company phone
- Private healthcare
- 25 days annual leave
The Role – Associate Director/Senior Associate Director (Consumer Health)
This is a usual Associate or Senior Associate Director role but with a heavier focus on new business (approximately 40%). Working into the head of the division, you’ll service the current portfolio of clients (supported by a junior team) but with a solid focus on driving forward the division. This role is ideal for someone ambitious, who is perhaps feeling undervalued or stifled where they are and craving more autonomy and progression.
- Consumer health and wellbeing experience – pharma ideal but not essential
- Solid new business track record
- Well connected, with the drive and ability to network and bring in new leads
- Agency background essential
To discuss this opportunity and others we are recruiting for, please apply now or contact Charlotte Bradshaw without delay. E: email@example.com