Interim Media Relations Manager
Our client is a financial services provider operating in the UK market. This role sits in the Corporate Affairs function and plays a key role in driving the business forward. In this role you will take a creative and integrated approach to communication campaigns.
- Developing integrated and creative communications campaigns
- Implementing and creating media campaigns for national and local media
- Work on projects across the corporate affairs function
- Support junior members of the team in their development
- Provide counsel to internal stakeholders
Key skills & experience:
- Proven track record in delivering creative campaigns, either in-house or agency
- Experience working in an integrated corporate affairs function
- Ability to quickly build relationships with stakeholders
- Experience in reputation building through media activity
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Apply for Interim Media Relations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly