Associate Director/Senior Associate Director – Consumer Technology
Big brands? Check. Integrated agency? Check. Fantastic culture and benefits for staff? Check.
This agency is part of a top advertising group and working in an ever more integrated way with its sister agencies on dynamic, integrated campaigns spanning influencer marketing, experiential, media relations and content campaigns.
It’s an exciting time to join as the agency is on the up – with the past few years seeing the launch of an influencer marketing division, experiential arm and media relations specialist division and a number of senior hires that add to the already talented team.
In terms of expertise, they are sector generalists with big name clients including the likes of Tesco, Emirates, Amazon, Alpen, Nikon and Nintendo. However, consumer tech is emerging as an area of success with brands such as Nikon and Spotify making up a significant part of the business.
We are looking for an Associate Director or Senior Associate Director with a background in and passion for consumer technology and entertainment to service a portfolio of exciting clients and continue the success of the agency in this area.
The Role – Associate Director/Senior Associate Director (Consumer Tech)
The Associate Director or Senior Associate Director will play a lead role in servicing a portfolio of clients, growing client business and bringing in new clients to add to the consumer technology portfolio.
A full job spec can be supplied on application but some key responsibilities will be:
- Being a trusted lead on client business, deftly navigating a client’s business to uncover opportunities - with ultimate responsibility for growing the client business and across the agency practices
- Proactively identifying client’s communication needs, appropriate KPIs and overseeing the development and delivery of programmes to meet these (from taking the client brief, developing proposals and oversight of campaign delivery)
- Proactively driving and securing new business (through new leads and the ability to upsell to current clients) and marketing opportunities for the agency, regularly networking and securing opportunities for creds / proposal discussions with prospects
- Leading multiple accounts and teams (managing an account portfolio of £500k plus) to ensure delivery of projects to budget and deadline – with excellence
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Income Protection
- 25 days holiday (raising by an additional day after 2 years’ service, to a maximum of 30 days)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Performance related pay scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Fresh fruit
- Childcare vouchers
- Free annual eye test
- Recruitment referral scheme
- Corporate gym membership rates
- Give as you earn (a tax-free benefit)
For more information on this exciting opportunity or to hear about other roles we are recruiting for, please apply now or contact Charlotte Bradshaw. E: firstname.lastname@example.org