Inhouse - PR Manager - Healthcare/Tech - Crisis exp essential!
Brand new in-house position within a incredible company based in Chelsea who are looking for a PR Manager who has extensive crisis experience aswell as a public affairs background with a twist of healthcare!
In managing the day-to-day, priority focus areas in-role will include:
- Managing - and broadening – media and influencer contact lists (we need someone who’s able to both pro-actively pitch stories as well as handle reactive media requests for comment on a daily basis)
- Devising, managing and implementing consumer-focused, integrated communications plans/strategies
- Crisis comms/issues management experience
- C-suite liaison experience
- Copywriting and brand narrative/storytelling skills (inclusive of, but not limited to, press releases, presentation talk tracks
- Social/digital storytelling and content creation/curation experience
- Significant PR experience in Health or Pharma
- Public Affairs/government experience
- UK PR experience
- Internal communications / fostering cross-team collaboration
- Event production
- Budget management
- B2B and international comms experience