Freelance PR Officer - Corporate
Public Relations Officer - Corporate
Freelance ASAP start
A great opportunity to be part of a respectful charity and contribute on their work.
Main purpose of this role will be to initiate, plan, coordinate and provide advice on a range of PR and media activities to achieve Corporate Communications’ objectives.
- Identify opportunities and set clearly agreed targets and objectives with the PR Manager.
- Identify key opportunities, gaining buy in and support for initiatives
- Offer support regarding PR policies, procedures and programs
- Support the PR Manager
- Research, develop and co-ordinate media campaigns
- Provide professional media management
- Provide event management assistance in support of public relations, fundraising, membership, campaigning
PLEASE NOTE: As much as we would love to respond to all applicants, due to the sheer volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been selected for the position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.
Apply for Freelance PR Officer - Corporate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly