Senior Executive Communications Manager
Are you a passionate communicator with a thirst for stories that evoke emotion? A leader in technology and networking are looking for a Senior Executive Communications Manager to lead the communications for the company’s EMEAR President. You will have a thorough understanding of technology inside and out, enabling you to create communications plans which change perceptions of customers, partners and employees. This is a really exciting time to join as you will be working alongside a new President, building their reputation and leading both internal and external communications.
- Strategically and creatively translating business priorities into stories and visual concepts
- Building the President’s profile up within the technology industry and creating a platform for them
- Designing relevant and creative campaigns to shift perceptions, opinions and behaviours of customers, partners and employees
- Engaging a broad audience using traditional and social media channels (internal and external)
- Tracking and reporting on communications data, helping to shape future communications plans and activities
- Leading virtual teams to drive the impact of the executive communications programme
You will demonstrate:
- A track record of translating business goals into highly relevant communications goals
- Solid senior strategic communications experience gained at an international level in the B2B sector
- Proven experience of leading on executive communications
- Technology experience (desirable but not essential)
- An ability and willingness to manage virtual teams
- Great stakeholder engagement skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hardworking and caring company. If you are interested in this role then please send your CV to April@jflrecruit.com!