Senior Account Executive - CONSUMER/DRINKS
An AMAZING opportunity has come up for a SAE/JAM to join this super friendly mid size SW London agency working on high profile alcohol accounts. You will need to be interested in working on wine brands and all that is associated with that - so consumer stories around entertainment, music, to festivals to spending time with friends and family, other social events and more.
Most of the work is consumer driven with some trade involved.
The campaign work is diverse and interesting and will involve you in everything big brand creative, integrated led work to events, writing content, influencer work and more. You will be dealing with high profile clients directly so strong client management skills are needed.
You will have agency experience and strong academic credentials.
Excellent career development/training and a supportive culture.
A key member of client teams, helping devise programmes and campaigns; overseeing and working on day to day implementation of activity including regular media sell ins and event management providing client counsel and advice based on thorough understanding of the clients/competitor’s business.
The individual work across consumer clients and excellent media skills are a must.
- key client relationships
- owning key media relationships
- proactively monitoring the media and environment on and offline, for trends and opportunities for the clients/alerting them to relevant items of interest
- proactively selling in news and feature pieces to the media on and offline
- developing client programmes and campaigns
- overseeing and attending client meetings and follow up including contact reports and review documents
- drafting press releases and selling in across all media on and offline
- implementing client projects and campaigns
- supporting new business in the form of document preparation and being a key part of the pitch team
- working closely with suppliers eg freelancers, marketing agencies, designers, photographers
- At least two years’ agency experience and working on relevant clients
- Excellent communication skills – written (releases, documents, presentations) and verbal (client meetings, presentations, new business)
- A passion for the media and media savvy with ‘little black book’ of quality contacts
- Strong story/news selling skills
- Confident self-starter with initiative and common sense
- Strategic and able to prepare client reports and recommendations
- Creative – able to come up with new ideas for clients
- Commercially and financially aware (business issues, preparing client budgets)
- Appreciates quality and excellent attention to detail
- Proactive and enthusiastic – owning client projects, activities
- Gravitas and maturity to handle clients and network at a senior level
- Ability to work as part of a team and passionate about doing the very best job
- Highly intelligent with a good dose of humility
- Ability to juggle projects and work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to deal with highly confidential information
- Computer literate including: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Presentation skills – running client meetings, presenting at new business pitches
- Building strong client relationships
- Building strong media relationships and selling in
- Writing documents and presentations
- Implementing projects from start to finish
- Brainstorming ideas and converting into a document for clients
- Networking around a clients business
- Supporting new business and lead generation
- Owning a specialist area/s, developing a passion for a sector/media
- Working closely with suppliers to deliver client work and generate new business
CV to email@example.com
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Charity / Voluntary organisation Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Education Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)