Account Manager- Soft Corporate/Consumer Issues
This leading central London based agency is seeking a super star AM to join their thriving team
You'll be working with the senior team/MD within the corporate division which also covers corpsumer/consumer issues on some of their key blue chip clients, which span a number of sectors from FMCG, drinks, travel, professional services and much more.
The candidate will work on a portfolio consisting of a range of clients, across a number of sectors, with the opportunity to get involved in growing our client portfolio. The clients span everything from business services to alcohol, travel and more.
Working closely with the senior team they will be responsible for the management of a busy client portfolio, driving retention and client growth, and working towards the next level - training and development here are excellent.
An inspiring leader, the candidate will work with the junior teams and senior team above to help deliver exceptional results, sharing skills and knowledge across a wide remit of print, social and digital PR activities.
Excellent media relations skills, written skills and a creative approach are key.
They will be working across lots of issues so experience in this area is also important - behaviour change type campaigns.
- Salary: based on experience
Benefits: We offer a range of excellent benefits including 28 days holiday, a Leisure Allowance, early finish on the first Friday of every month and fresh fruit in the office to name just a few!
CV to email@example.com
Apply for Account Manager- Soft Corporate/Consumer Issues
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Senior Account Executive Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Executive Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Charity / Voluntary organisation Senior Account Executive Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Senior Account Executive Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Education Senior Account Executive Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (Central)