SAD - Consumer
We have an AMAZING opportunity for a SAD join this genuinely fantastic agency.
A few things to know about them
- 60 strong, fully integrated
- Based London (East)
- MULTI award winning, we've never seen so many awards for campaign work and being a fantastic place to work
- SUPER creative and truly integrated
- Very cool clients and campaign work spanning a multitude of different sectors from charity, sport, retail, food/drink, parenting/children, and lots lots more.
- You'll be working on some very cutting edge, extremely high profile campaigns involving lots of messaging to brand activation, influencer, social - all integrated and lifestyle led but with some more issues/behaviour change work too.
- The agency works very collaboratively so you'll be involved with planners, creative, production etc
- The focus is on outstanding client management but also on its employees - everyone is very much considered an individual and their needs are considered and cared for
We have a full job spec for successful applicants or you can call Emma Carey, MD for a confidential chat on 020 7099 6002.
You will need to be a seasoned and super talented senior PR with a background of working at known / big London / UK agencies and have worked on big consumer brand
More searches like this
- Charity / Voluntary organisation Other CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Other CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Other CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Other CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Other CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)