PR Account Manager – corporate + fintech
Looking to progress your PR career within a leading PR agency that’s growing? If so, and you have comms experience in corporate and/or Fintech sectors read on …
Our client, an award winning corporate and brands communications agency, is looking for a rising star to join their London team. As well as offering a creative & relaxed culture, good work-life balance and great job perks, they are providing an exciting opportunity to get involved in a diverse portfolio of corporate and fintech clients and access to excellent support to progress your career within the agency.
You will be a Senior Account Executive or Account Manager looking to develop up to SAM; gaining exposure of dealing with blue chip institutions as well as new start-ups. The consultancy is particularly interested in ambitious and entrepreneurial candidates, with corporate PR and/or fintech experience and excellent communication skills; as there is real scope with this role to be involved in all stages (client liaising, drafting content, creating social media, media relations and new business support) and rapidly progress within their training programme.
Reporting directly into an Account Director and supporting a team of 4, this role provides the opportunity to gain excellent client exposure throughout the full campaign process.
- C.3 - 4 years’ experience working in corporate and/or fintech PR
- Passionate about PR and the media
- Strategic, analytical thinker with good initiative
- Good understanding of both traditional and digital public relations
- Incisive, creative and strategic problem solver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Personal drive and passion for the industry
- Self-aware and able to adapt personal style and approach to clients and team
- A team player who is willing to be involved in all aspects of the business
- Creative and relaxed culture that supports a good work life balance
- Working as part of an award winning team
- Fast track career programme for exceptional candidates at a senior level
- Excellent benefits package, including: 26 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, gym membership, travel subsidy, pension, free lunches, plus more.
If you feel you have the suitable experience and skill to complete the role, please submit your CV for consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Manager International Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Senior Account Manager International Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Senior Account Manager International Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Technology Senior Account Manager International Full Time jobs in London (Central)