Senior Internal Communications Manager
A global consultancy is searching for a senior internal communications manager on an initial six month contract as they look to develop their IC offering.
The role is accountable for the development, delivery and evaluation of an integrated group-wide communications strategy that supports the global business strategy and effectively engages all global employees. It will require someone who can understand the business and culture whilst having the ability to think strategically and develop and write outstanding messaging. The successful candidate will need to be creative whilst delivering the communications through impactful internal channels.
They will be accountable for strategic internal projects to ensure the organisation has an impactful flow of key messages from a range of key stakeholders including employer brand, legal, marketing and strategy.
A strong mixture of strategic nous and tactical expertise is required to be successful in this position.
- Plan and deliver internal communications on strategic business change projects, understanding the full scope of the project and how to best engage people across a sustained project cycle
- Be able to build the right effect amongst the audiences to encourage the required behaviours to support the success of the change projects.
- Review and develop IC channels, harnessing creative and cutting-edge formats that will refresh the organisation’s approach and engage audiences with high quality content
- Work closely with colleagues from across the business on a global scale so that internal communications are inclusive and the business is able to celebrate a culture that is diverse, open and global
Knowledge and experience required
- Track record of contributing to internal communications in strong B2B brands with a complex product/ service mix
- Proven experience of influencing at a senior level
- Demonstrable success in developing and implementing an employee communications strategy
- Experience working in an international organisation
- Outstanding planning and organisational skills
- Fantastic interpersonal skills with a consultative approach
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Apply for Senior Internal Communications Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly