Senior Account Director / Associate Director
This is an exciting role with interviews happening immediately! Given the level of this role, this could be an immediate start or an exciting new role to come back to after Christmas! This leads me to tell you with much excitement, that my fast-paced, innovative, creative and energetic client of 90 people, are looking for a Senior Account Director / Associate Director type level, to join their team who are based in Central London!
My client is an award-winning agency of 90 people that have a complete mix of clients across the consumer space, including FMCG, retail, travel, consumer tech, consumer health, charity and entertainment. They love to challenge and stretch their clients’ creativity, with a professional team to support them on their daily PR activity and campaigns.
They pride pride themselves on their creativity and always pushing boundaries to get maximum coverage across all channels. As all agencies in this ever changing landscape, they are more integrated with digital being at the forefront of their thinking. They have ex journalists within the business to give media expertise as long as varied specialist roles including copywriters and creatives.
They have a senior team that have exceptional experience and an MD that has been with the agency for many years and not going anywhere! The turnover is small and many employees move up the ranks from interns. This is a family type business, with lots of social activity and loads of support from the team members. As a senior person entering the business, this is a great agency that can offer a good work / life balance with great rewards.
This hire is an extension of the current board.
This hire is an integral hire to the business.
The agency has a huge reputation amongst the creative and PR world in London and afar, and has a lean senior management team, which makes this hire ever more important and allows huge exposure and opportunity.
This hire is one that needs to be filled with:
- an enthusiastic, destructive thinking, hard-working, passionate communicator
- who has amazing communication skills, and works naturally with clients
- has an eye for new business leads and can close a deal whether that’s on a new business pitch or the local café at lunchtime!
- have a great attitude who wants to develop, nurture and grow their team
- a strategic thinker
You will either be a current Senior Account Director looking to do a side-ways move, or one that is ready to move into an Associate level position or an established Associate Director. The beauty of this hire is that it is about the person and ultimately how you would fit and work with the team and clients.
The clients vary as mentioned across a range of sectors! You will lead a team in this role and the client teams may be shifted / moved around, to suit your experience.
What to do next:
Get in touch! I look forward to hearing from you and will respond upon receipt!
Apply for Senior Account Director / Associate Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Consumer Associate Director Press / Media Relations Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Associate Director Press / Media Relations Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Retail / Wholesale Associate Director Press / Media Relations Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Telecommunications Associate Director Press / Media Relations Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Travel and Tourism Associate Director Press / Media Relations Full Time jobs in London (Central)