Communications Executive - Major Telecommunications Brand
Currently looking for a Communications Executive to join a leading and major Telecommunications brand in their corporate affairs team. As a self-starter, you’ll play a key role in the brand’s press office, acting as the first port of call for journalists.
You will also support the rest of the team by helping to deliver corporate communications, public affairs and CSR campaigns and events aimed at building our external reputation; monitoring media and online coverage and maintaining our corporate website and social channels.
As Communications Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage all press enquiries.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to help manage and resolve press office enquiries.
- Prepare daily media monitoring reports.
- Maintain online corporate communications channels, such as the Group website and Twitter feed.
- Provide support for the rest of the team with corporate communications, public affairs and CSR campaigns and events.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Relevant communications/press office experience, either agency side or in-house.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable website content and social media management experience.
- An interest in media and current affairs.
- Good time and project management skills, with the ability to juggle competing priorities.
- Experience of working in telecoms sector or a regulated sector.
- Experience of crisis and incident communications.
If you think you are the right candidate for this role, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org