Europe Corporate Communications Manager – Home Counties
Want to work for one of the largest hotel companies in the world? A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Communications Manager to oversee all communications for the company’s European region. As Corporate Communications Manager, you will be responsible for implementing the corporate communications plan and lead activities focused on raising the company’s reputation with corporate media across Europe. You will also support the global corporate affairs team on issues and crisis management. This company offers a very competitive salary and have an award-winning company culture – an opportunity not to be missed!
- Supporting the development of a corporate communications plans for key markets with a focus on media relations
- Creating new opportunities to generate excitement and fondness for the company, enhancing and protecting its reputation
- Building strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Supporting the Director of Communications for Europe with profiling opportunities for senior spokespeople
- Managing and supporting the Corporate Communications Executive
You will demonstrate:
- Relevant media relations experience in a fast-paced environment
- Strong relationship building skills
- Creative and strategic know how
- Strong public relations/media experience – agency of in-house
- A mix of campaign and crisis management experience
If you think you are the ideal candidate for this role, then please send your CV to Edwina@jflrecruit.com!
Apply for Europe Corporate Communications Manager – Home Counties
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly