Account Executive – Brand Comms, Health, Top PR Agency, London, Great Bens
The health team devises and implements communications and public affairs programmes across a number of specialist areas typically including strategic consultancy and message development, political outreach and select committee training, corporate communications, media relations, media training, issues and crisis management, digital and social media, integrated campaigning, patient and professional engagement, market access / Health Technology Appraisal communications, patient education and disease awareness.
The health team has a growing list of UK and international clients from the health and wellbeing, pharmaceutical, social care and charity sectors.
We are looking for an experienced Account Executive with an interest in running communications global and local campaigns in our health team.
- This role is within Portland Health, part of the Portland Corporate Communications and Public Affairs team. Portland Health is a fast-growing team providing public relations and public affairs services to clients which help them successfully navigate through a complex and fast-changing landscape.
- You will be joining a team of consultants with unrivalled first-hand PR and PA experience at the highest level
- As an Account Executive, your proven experience to date may lean more towards PA or PR, however you will have knowledge of drafting pharmaceutical product and disease awareness material, providing reference packs and facilitating approvals, generating media coverage, supporting the running of public events, managing political and/or stakeholder relationships (Key Opinion Leaders and Patient Groups) for a diverse range of clients and therapeutic areas
Qualifications and skills:
- You must have a Degree (with a minimum of a 2:2). This is likely to be in a science, social sciences or arts degree, for example pharmacology, biology, politics, economics, English, history
- Preference may be given to candidates who have at least a 2:1 degree or relevant research experience. Previous experience of public affairs research, experience working at an agency/busy press office or a post graduate qualification in a relevant subject area would be an advantage.
- Candidates with demonstrable experience of campaigning will be at an advantage, whether gained in a political party or NGO environment.
What we offer in return:
- We are committed to employee development and have an open doors culture where you will have the opportunity to learn from some of the most experienced people in the business. We regularly reward and promote success, and actively encourage staff to take on new challenges and responsibilities to aid progression.
- Our remuneration package also includes our competitive pension contributions, private healthcare life assurance cover, company contribution to gym membership, company parties, free daily breakfast and much, much more!
- In addition, every permanent member of staff that works at Portland is eligible for our industry leading quarterly bonus scheme and annual profit share. When Portland thrives, all of our people share in that success.
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not possible to respond directly to all applicants, only to those whose candidacy is being pursued. In addition, the length of the recruitment process varies based on the vacancy needs. Traditionally, the process takes approximately 2-4 weeks. Therefore, your patience is greatly appreciated.
Apply for Account Executive – Brand Comms, Health, Top PR Agency, London, Great Bens
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Press Officer Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Charity / Voluntary organisation Press Officer Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Education Press Officer Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Government Press Officer Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Healthcare Press Officer Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)