Senior Account Executive, Consumer PR
Our client is an award winning consumer/corporate PR agency based in state of the art office in Fulham. They provide top class strategic counsel as well as sophisticated messaging and media training services. Media engagement is at the heart of everything they do and the company excels in this area. With 60 dedicated employees and an office up in Scotland they are expanding fast.
They are looking to hire an incredibly creative and experienced PR Senior Account Executive into their consumer, brand and lifestyle team.
PR experience is necessary as the role requires the ability to write exciting press releases and create comprehensive long term PR strategies. You will be directly interacting with both clients and journalists. Their global roster of clients offer exciting products and experiences across Fintech, Cryptocurrency, Coworking, Property, Automotive, Lifestyle and Fashion. In this role you would be working on a luxury watch brand, a challenger bank and likely an exciting automotive client.
They are seeking a candidate who is highly creative and execution-oriented to oversee multiple consumer brands and campaigns. They need someone with impeccable communication and interpersonal skills, strong writing and editing capabilities. The Senior Account Executive reports directly to the Account Director and Head of PR also working collaboratively with other teams including corporate, events, film, learning and development and new business to assist with the day-to-day of client accounts.
- Drafting and editing press releases, pitches, and media briefing documents to create a compelling narrative on behalf of clients
- Establish frequent communication with press to develop exciting and engaging story ideas and features for clients
- Researching information, summarising findings and organising large media target lists, keeping track of conversations with press
- Responsible for creating fascinating and compelling pitches to secure press coverage for clients
- Attending client meetings, participating in client brainstorming sessions, compiling ad hoc client status reports, developing/maintaining timelines
- Managing client trackers, tracking client press coverage and ensuring that all information is up to date
- PR and communications experience within an agency or in-house setting working with consumer clients and delivering campaigns from start to finish
- University graduate, preferably with a bachelor’s degree in communications, PR, or journalism or the equivalent
- Consumer experience with a clear understanding or passion to learn about industry drivers and upcoming trends
- Ability to perform well under pressure, meet tight deadlines and support team members
- Existing relationships with editors, bloggers, and reporters
- Track record of securing press coverage on behalf of clients
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for client and media relations as well as within the internal team
- Strong work ethic