Account Director – Property / Built Environment
Want to work with some of the UK’s most influential names in property? An integrated communications consultancy is looking for a PR and/or public affairs professional with expertise in the property sector to lead client and project campaigns in their specialist built environment division. Working with asset managers and capital advisory, developers, designers of buildings and those who manage social housing to name just a few, you will have an understanding and passion for property and the built environment, recognising its value within society.
If you’re looking to join the senior management team of a leading integrated consultancy, then make sure to get in touch!
- Advising clients in property and property related industries, offering your understanding of the sector
- Working with asset managers and capital advisory, companies who design and construct buildings and those who manage social and private housing as well as some of the UK’s most influential names
- Working alongside other teams to create an integrated consultancy who helps clients achieve their ambitions
- Building long-lasting relationships with clients
- If you are a Public Affairs specialist, using your knowledge and understanding of the political landscape to assist you as a trusted advisor – although our client is also looking at pure property PR candidates too
- Introducing new leads and bringing in new clients
You will demonstrate:
- An understanding of and passion for property and the built environment
- Experience at Account Director level within agency
- Good team leadership skills and experience of people management
- A proactive approach to campaign delivery and account management
- Good contacts and a keen networker
- 25 days holiday
- Discretionary bonus
- Pension contribution
- Private medical insurance
- Travel insurance and more…
Apply now by sending your CV to April@jflrecruit.com!
Apply for Account Director – Property / Built Environment
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly