Director, Property Division
My client has a newly created Director role to head up their property practice. They are a leading consultancy with an impressive portfolio of clients who are seeking a communications professional to assume responsibility for managing their existing and fast growing portfolio of clients and proactively developing the division. You would be responsible for a team of three and have a mix of corporate, b2b and consumer property experience with a knowledge of public affairs, consultations and financials. It is an important hire and a fabulous opportunity to utilise your communications skills and sector knowledge.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Agency experience
- Existing relationships with the property sector to help support new business development
- Al round communications skills, including an appreciation of the way content marketing and social media integrate with traditional PR to drive results
- A strong, creative and proactive approach to management together with excellent interpersonal, communication and motivational skills
- The ability to plan, organise and prioritise activity, balancing resources, skills, priorities and time
- Excellent commercial awareness
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Apply for Director, Property Division
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly