Are you ready to become an MD in one of the most enduring and generationally important consultancies of the past two decades? Always pioneering in its work for clients, many of whom have been with the business since the beginning, and continually challenging of both its clients and people, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Reputation campaigning is where its strength lies, delivering brilliant strategy to some of the world’s major brands, always with an eye on measurable impact.
But over and above its world-class client work, it has always taken the hiring and retention of its people very seriously, indisputably leading the market in training and quality standards.
As an MD within a peer group of around 12, you would be expected to embody the company’s values; the leadership team is progressive, collaborative and motivational and importantly retains significant client responsibility. Practically, you’ll need to be used to leading multi-audience, multi-channel campaigns, strong on digital, as adept at organic growth as you are at new business and with a broader capability across strategic consulting, government affairs and financial communications. You also need to be practised and comfortable in people management, enabling your people to deliver their best work.
Where you’ve built your communications and leadership experience is less important than the intellectual strength you bring to bear and your commitment to quality.
This is a highly sought after opportunity, and only the best should apply.
More searches like this
- Consumer Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Retail / Wholesale Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)