Are you a social media specialist who is looking for a creative new role? We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic communications professional to join a close knit in-house comms team in central London. This role will suit a professional with a creative eye who is keen to assist in delivering engaging communications and deliver innovative and effective communications both internally and externally.
They are looking for a communications officer to join their team. This will suit an organised, pro-active candidate with a creative eye who can help deliver engaging communications across multiple projects. You will join a fun, friendly and supportive team!
As a Communications Officer, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing social media accounts and oversee the use of the brands across all channel
- Creating content - update web pages, develop content plans and support content creation across all platforms, including web and social media
- Assist with the production of publications, including major research reports. This involves liaising with researchers, designers and printers.
- Provide support for events
- Produce monthly evaluation reports on web analytics and social media performance and ensure this insight is used to improve WCA’s digital outputs and engagement.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have c.2 years of experience in Communications
- Have experience of creating content (eg blog posts), content management and managing social media accounts
- Proven knowledge and experience in the use of social media as part of professional communications and marketing activity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to cooperate, communicate and work effectively in a team and alongside other colleagues
- Strong project management skills
- Interest in communication and marketing practices, including design
If this role sounds of interest- do get in touch! Send your CV to Tamsin@jflrecruit.com
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Senior Account Executive Research jobs in London (West)
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Executive Research jobs in London (West)
- Media and New Media Senior Account Executive Research jobs in London (West)
- Environmental Senior Account Executive Research jobs in London (West)